Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I Have a Surgery Date!

Today, I booked my surgery. I will be having RNY surgery on August 19, 2013, in Tijuana, Mexico.

My surgeon is Jaime Ricardo Ramos Kelly M.D.

Until I spoke with my cousin, Cindy Lee Bess, who is 10 years post RNY surgery today I was a little nervous about scheduling my surgery date. I had read one woman's account of her surgery that didn't seem all the great to me from another Doctor and I was beginning to get cold feet.

Once we were finished talking this morning I called Dr. Kelly's office and scheduled my surgery date with Lora.

Since Dr. Kelly has great reviews and come highly recommended I feel confident in his surgical abilities and I am looking forward to my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment