Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Home From Hawaii

Well, I am back home from Hawaii and happy to be so. Most people think of Hawaii as a land of paradise, maybe it is at a local hotel resort where you do not go out onto the island and see the real Hawaii.

Anyhow, after getting sick while there, I am still getting over this awful cold I caught now. I thought for sure I would have gained a lot of weight while there since we ate out at almost every meal for 12 days. Luckily when I arrived home I had actually dropped 1.4 pounds. What a surprise.

Now, I just need to get back into my daily routine and keep working on my weight loss. I still have 49.4 pounds to go to reach my goal. It is getting so close I can almost touch it. I cannot slow down now!

2 comments:

  1. That’s the spirit, Robyn. Weight loss is really a long and hard journey, but the end result will always be worth it. Just always remember to keep faith and do it for all the right reasons. Cheers to a healthier life. So, how was Hawaii anyway? :)
    Carol Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. Hawaii was nice, but I if I go again, I would like to explore a different island with less population and more foliage.

    ReplyDelete