Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Hair is Growing Back In!

Well, I must say, I am quite surprised to know that my hair is growing back in already. I had read where it can take up to 9 months post-op before your hair will stop falling out and begin growing back.

It dawned on me the other day that my hair was no longer falling out, and it hasn't been for the past month when I really think about it. Then, I noticed all these little hairs sticking up everywhere on my head. Yikes, my hair look hideous! It is poking through all the very thin hair that is left and I look ridiculous. I look like a bald man with a bad comb-over (ugh!).

So, I went and got my hair cut. Thank goodness I have a wonderful hair stylist from New York who can cut my hair. She was surprised to see how much my hair has grown in since the middle of December when I went to have her cut it while it was falling out. She was also surprised to see that I was looking so much thinner as well. In fact, today I weighed in at 166.2.  It can only get better from here!

I am happy to have my hair growing back and this is the hairstyle I chose and I think Brittany made me look great! Now, I am not embarrassed for people to look at my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment