Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! - Half way to goal.

As of today I am down 64.8 pounds with only 52.8 pounds to go to reach my goal weight.

To my pleasant surprise this morning, I pulled out a pair of smaller jeans I had in the closet and they fit. I can wear a size 14 now. I haven't been able to fit into a 14 again. The only bad news, the zipper was broke on the jeans so I had to toss them. Oh well, on to smaller sizes soon enough.

Another real surprise to me was when I picked up a shirt for the summer yesterday at the local Target store. I debated between getting a large and a medium. I finally tossed the medium into the shopping cart expecting it would be skin tight and I will need to slim down a bit more, but by summer I should be wear it. Well, when I came home and tried it on out of curiosity to see how tight it is and about how much more I will need to lose to fit the shirt properly, I was amazed it actually fit.

Here is a picture my 7 year old took of me with it on. She isn't the best photographer, and of course the tag is still on it.You can still see a pouch where my belly is still large, but after all the swelling I am surprised it is down that small.

On a bright note, my hair has stopped falling out and is beginning to grow back and I am using my treadmill everyday and it is going well.

1 comment: