Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 7, 2014

Finally weighed in at 169 pounds

I have finally weighed in at 169.6 pounds today. I am very happy with the weight loss. I did not expect to have lost anything this week. I have been walking at least 20 minutes a day on my treadmill and after the first couple of days, I put on 2 pounds. I assumed it was due to building back some muscle and I did not expect to lose back down for a couple more weeks.

If feels good psychologically to weigh 169.6 even though my weight loss for the week was only .6 ounces. It does something to you mentally when you break each 10 pound marker. I look much better in my clothes now, but I am a long way from wearing any kind of bathing suit. I tried one on last week in preparations of going Hawaii next month, but when I saw how awful I looked in it, I made the decision to buy some capri type spandex work out pants and a spandex tank top to wear at the beach and in the water instead. This way I can still be out in the water in my daughter and not scare off all the people on the beach. On the bright side, by covering up, I will not have to worry about getting a spray tan to cover up how white I have gotten over the years.


2 comments: