Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Purchased a Treadmill Today!

I am officially 5 months and a few days post-op. I still have some physical restrictions, but I am anxious and motivated to get moving. Since I am still limited to exercising based on my injuries and pain, I purchased a treadmill so I can at least began walking every day in an effort to get back into physical shape, as well as, get the pounds coming off again.

Today my weight was 170.4. I have been sitting here and bouncing up a pound or two now for last couple of weeks. I WANT THAT LAST .05 OUNCES TO GO SO I CAN SAY . . . I am finally in the 160's.

It is now 34 days until we fly to Hawaii for 12 days and I hope to drop at least 10 pounds. That means I need to keep my goal at 2 pounds a week for the next 5 weeks.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!! Way to go Robyn - just checking in on you - you are doing SO well! Hawaii-------------- ahhhhhhh - the closest I hope to get this year is to get down to visit my parents in Lakeland, Florida for a week or ten days. They have been spending the winter months down there since they retired 28yrs ago. I'm hoping to go in late Feb or early March. In any case - it will be positively warmer than it is here. -9 degrees celsius with a windchill of -25degrees. Brrr - I need to get back on my treadmill - hope you are enjoying yours. Have a wonderful holiday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! Yes, I am getting anxious about going now. It is only 19 days until I will be in Hawaii and all I can think about is WARM weather! It has been a long and cold winter this year and I am ready for some 70 degree weather.

    I am loving the treadmill and it is getting a workout.

    I hope it warms up soon for you.

    ReplyDelete