Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

58 pounds lost, 59 to go!

Today when I weighed myself I was pleasantly surprised: I weighed 174.6, a weight loss of 58 pounds since the day I went to Mexico to have surgery. I did not expect to drop any more weight this week since I usually only lose one to two pounds per week. It is so early in the week to have already lost 2 pounds. I only hope I can maintain this weight today throughout the rest of the week so my Friday weekly weigh in which I keep my weekly totals will still reflect this.

I am more determined this new year to do many more things than I had previously. I have never been one to make resolutions, but this year was the first and I intended to accomplish the goals I have set for this year.

Good luck to all my followers and readers to keep up the good work in accomplishing the goals you have set for yourself in this new year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Robyn - just checking in on your blog - you are doing great and look fantastic! You have had a rough go of it - but are doing so well now! I hope you feel as good as you look! Hawaii!!!!! How exciting!!! That's my husbands dream vacation destination. Maybe someday. Take care-
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. Hawaii has always been my dream vacation as well. My niece lives there so, having a place to stay with out cost, really makes a Hawaiian vacation doable. :)

    ReplyDelete