Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Feeling Tired.

I have been feeling tired the past two days. I am unsure if it is that I am not sleeping enough or eating enough protein. I still have not followed through with my labs that the doctor gave me the slip for in November, but I am uncertain where I placed it. I thought I had put it folded it and put it in my purse, but it was not there. I may have to look through the glove compartment of the car to see if may I put it in there so I can go have those labs done. I need to know if I am deficient in any of my vitamins.

My memory is slowly getting better from  my death experience, but it is still not what it was prior to this incident. I am looking at it from a positive aspect and that is, it is getting better so in the long run it can only get better and return to it's former state.

I am encouraged to keep losing weight and finally be thin again.

1 comment: