Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 26, 2014

It’s Official, I have finally lost 62 pounds!

Fives month post-op and I am finally down 62 pounds today. I am very happy to finally break the 50 pound weight loss mark, but I still have 55.6 pounds to go to reach my goal.

I have switched up my diet and added back into it a daily protein shake in order to get the scale to move again, and BINGO, it did. I will continue with the shakes for a while and see how far it will take my weight loss.

It is apparent that I am still not able to do any intense exercising in the next month and therefore my weight loss is slower than normal. I am hoping that my side will be healed soon so I can go back to my normal very physical lifestyle.

Until that time, I will continue life, one day at a time.

4 comments: