Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Me!

Out with the fat old Robyn, In with the thin Robyn. That is my motto for 2014. This year will not be another year that I was unsuccessful at dieting and exercising to lose weight, this year, I will lose the rest of the weight and I will be thinner, and happier, and healthier.

I look forward to doing all the things I used to do before I developed diabetes and gained all the weight.

I am looking forward now to going to Hawaii in March and seeing if my shoulders are still achy all the time. Since I have moved here I have had problems, but I assumed it was due to gaining weight, until I left for vacation and the pain went away and only returned when I arrived back home.

This will be a good little test to discover it is truly the gravitational pull and barometric pressure here or if I need to make an appointment with a surgeon and have my shoulders operated on. It isn't easy to exercise when you cannot raise you arms above your head or you wake up at night in pain because you moved and it hurts. If surgery is what it takes to help me also get to the new me, then surgery it is.

This picture was taken on New Years Eve. Weight loss to 12/31/2013  -  45 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment