Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 2 of Pre-op Liquid Diet

Yesterday was not a bad as I thought it would be following the clear liquid diet.

I only had one episode about dinner time where by blood sugar dropped and my body began to shake and feel listless. I opened a can a sprite and drank it down to get the sugar back in my system and I was able to make it through the rest of the evening.

All was well until I awoke about 4:00 AM with an awful migraine headache. I took only one Tylenol rather than the normal two I would for a headache. I sipped some milk to wash it down since I already felt nauseated from the headache.

By the time I awoke this morning, I still had a headache, but it was at least no longer on the migraine level. I drank some tea to give me caffeine and it has helped tremendously. I do not feel the greatest today but I am feeling okay. At least I can function normally today.

My weight today is still 221.6. Even after two weeks of following a pre-op diet, my weight has not changed. Very much the same as when I have dieted with no weight loss.

I am excited that my surgery is only 2 days away now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    Get inspired with Gastric sleeve success stories

    ReplyDelete