Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Seven more days

Well, I am coming down to the end of wire here with only 7 more days until my surgery.
I am both excited and nervous at the same time.

Now that I am this close to my surgery date I have additional steps to following within these last 14 days.

7 Days Prior to Surgery    
 • Discontinue vitamins, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, Aleve or any other non- steroidal anti-inflammatory medication. This includes baby aspirin and most arthritis medications.  These medications can cause unnecessary bleeding after surgery. (If you are not sure, please check with our doctors.)
 • For headache or minor pains you may use Tylenol. 
 • Do not take any herbal medications/remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment