Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fiasco at my Dr. Appt Wednesday.

It is Friday and I am just now feeling up to posting about my Dr. Appt. from Wednesday.  Someone set up the appointment for me, but failed to inform my local doctor what the appointment was for or what they needed.

My doctor had no notes sent over and we tried to fill in the blanks for him as best we could. They only had one person on staff qualified to change my gauze on the Picc Line.

Then there was the issue of the labs. They never sent over what labs they needed. My doctor tried calling several people for over an hour to find out any information with no success. He finally ordered a bunch of labs to be safe. Off to the lab I go and what a surprise, no one knows how to use the picc line to retrieve blood so they are poking and prodding to find a vein to get some.

By the time we left the doctor's office it was 12:30 and my appointment was at 9:00. I was so happy to get home and lay down at this point.

The only good thing that came out of this by Thursday we had it all figured out so now my doctor's office is informed for next week and my TPN bags are to be delivered today for the week.

In general, I am tired today and feel just a little bit nauseated.

I am hoping that I am way better in a month from now than I feel right now. Please keep up the prayers, I am doing better, but I am not out of the woods yet.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment