Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Got my haircut today!

I officially broke down today and went to the salon to get my haircut. I was pleased to find out they had a new girl there who moved here from New York, YAY! Finally someone who has been trained to cut hair outside of the state of Texas, that means she will know how to cut hair other than the 2 hair styles they know how to do here.

She did an awesome job! She looked at my thinning hair and made a suggestion and made my hair look fabulous instead of thinning drying hair that made me look old and frumpy.

I did confess to her that I had ordered a couple of wigs to wear out in public so as not to show off my terrible thinning hair and balding spots, and then she gave me pointers in an effort to make sure that I do not lose more hair by wearing the wigs too often.  I feel blessed to have this new stylist here in town and have her to cut my hair in the future. I just hope she doesn't move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment