Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Wishing I was losing faster

Well, today my weight was 181.6 pounds. I am getting anxious to get down to 179 so I can say good-bye to the 180's. It seems now it is taking its sweet all time in losing. I am realizing I can eat larger portions of food already without incident. The other day I ate a 6 ounce Greek yogurt and did not have the feeling of being too full, but was perfectly comfortable.

There are times when I first eat and only get down a few bites and it hits my stomach pretty hard and hurts for a while.

My goal this week is going to be to exercise a little each day in hopes that next week for my weekly weight loss weigh in that I have made my goal of 179 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chickie - so glad to hear things are going well. Remember to be kind to yourself if need be - and if it hurts - don't do it! The pic of you and your girlie by the tree is lovely - you are lookin' good there MAMA! Take care! Mary

    ReplyDelete