Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Drinking Enough Fluids

I know how important it is to drink a lot of water, but I have always had trouble drinking a lot. When I did, I was never ate as I had no appetite. I haven't noticed any issues yet, but I am still only drinking about the same amount of fluids as I did before the surgery. I find it most difficult to remember the 30 minute rule of not drinking 30 minutes before or after I eat. This is especially hard as sometimes I am hungry almost every hour, so I cannot find the time to do my sipping.

I have noticed that I feel able to eat a bit of food, so I wonder if my pouch is a little larger than some. I think I can eat at least 2 or 3 ounces at a time without any issue or uncomfortable feeling. I stop myself from eating more for fear of not losing weight.

2 comments:

  1. I eat 2 ounces of protein and then some vegetables so I think you are getting the same amount in. I find the water thing a bit hard. I'm constantly reminding myself to drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can agree with you on that one. I have been adding Crystal Light to my bottles of water, but it still is hard to drink it all down. One bottle takes me almost all day.

      Delete