Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I can finally eat real food!

Yesterday, my doctor appointment went well. I weighed 196 there. As of today I am 195.2, so down a bit more as well.  The doctor looked over my incisions and said all looks well and I healing fine. He authorized me to go from just having liquids and pureed foods to eating real food again in small amounts and to chew it very well.

It feels good to eat again. I am beginning to be able to do more a little bit each day. I cannot wait until I am all healed up with no pain and can go back to doing more normal things. I am hoping to be able to sleep in my bed within the next week or so. As of today, I am still sleeping in the recliner as I am unable to sit up and down without support or help without a lot of pain.

1 comment: