Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 11, 2013

I Drove the Car Again!

Since my surgeries and hospitalization I was finally able to drive the car. Sure, it was only a short distance to my daughter's school and home this morning, but up until now, I have not been able to even attempt trying to drive. It was important to me and to her, there was an awards ceremony this morning for honor roll students, and she made the honor roll and was awarded a certificate and they served them cake a punch afterwards. I was so proud and she was so proud to tell all her friends "This is my Mom!" I think my code blue and days in the hospital really made her happy to know I am better and alive and she is proud to have me alive and well.

I don't plan on driving very much for a few more weeks as it was difficult to attempt this today and I would feel better about driving when I am not still so sore and having pain in my abdomen.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your honour roll girl and congrats to you for one more step to getting back to the life you want - keep at it girl - glad to see your positive posts! :)

    ReplyDelete