Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stall, Stall, GO AWAY!

As I hover around 192 now for 2 weeks, I can officially say I am in a stall. Since I am not able to exercise yet or walk to boost my weight loss I will have to cut down my calories to make the scale move again. I know I need to break this stall since over the last 5 years whenever I dieted I could only get down to 192 pounds and then I would stop there. I could hold that weight for a while, but eventually my diabetes would work against me and slowly the pounds would come back again.

For the next few days or even a week if I must I will just drink my protein shakes and puree any food I need in an effort to help with the speedy digestion. I really want to break this stall and get myself down to the 180's.

Thinking positive thoughts that I will break this stall.

No comments:

Post a Comment