Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Finally Tried Eggs

After reading on the Obsiety Help forum how many people had pain and stomach aches after eggs, I have been quite fearful of eating them. Today, I decided to be brave and made some scambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. I have already had bacon and not had any problems so I knew if I started not feeling well or started to have digestive problems it would be from the eggs.

I started off eating just a few bites, I noticed I felt full quite quickly after eating my slice of bacon and a few bites of eggs. So far, no problems. I set them aside and will try eating a few more bites in an hour or so and see if all is still well.

Today I am finally down to 191.4. I haven't been this small in almost 6 years. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment