Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Feeling more normal

Today I awoke with more energy and feeling better than I have in days past. I feel like I turned a corner in my recovery. I can walk a little better today without pain. I feel motivated as well, but I do not plan to do anything yet. I tried that a couple of days ago, vacuumed my living room and I paid for it the rest of the day and the next. So, the things I do will be very simple and not strenuous in any way.

The scale was still 200 pounds exactly. I will admit, I am a tad disappointed that I did not drop down into the 100's but that is okay, there's always tomorrow.

My task today will be folding the clean laundry as it comes out of the dryer.  I am still not at a point were I can bend over and do things without causing pain in my abdomen. Maybe next week that will not be an issue, but until I cross that bridge I will do what I am able one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment