Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pleanty of Rest

One thing I have noticed post-op since I had so many complications from the start is that I still sleep more hours at night and I still nap for about an hour each day in the middle of the day. I understand my body needs this rest to heal, but a part of me wishes that it still didn't hurt so much across my abdomen so I could walk more and do more around the house and most important start some sort of exercise program.

After reading through my post-op diet instructions, I saw some things on there that I can eat to bring up my protein intake so I can reach 70 grams of protein a day. I am still having issue with drinking all the fluids so I need to work harder at getting them in.

My weight today is still 191.4 and I want to break this 190 stall and get down to the 180's by November 1st. That is my goal! So I have 6 days to drop 2 pounds and 4 ounce.

I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment