Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

189 pounds even

To my surprise, I weighed 189 even today. It was a little over 5 years ago that I weighed 189 on my up to my 222. So, it is quite a victory to finally be back down to 189 since all my other weight loss efforts would stall out at 192 and never budge any lower.

I did spend 2 weeks at 192, but I finally broke that this past week, YAY! My weight loss for this week was -3.2 pounds. The past few days I have pushed myself in doing things, going out and shopping.

I am ready to try some walking exercising this week. I do have some walking dvd's so I may just start with those in the house and see how much I can take, and hopefully I will begin to lose weight at a more consistant rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment