Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

As the Hair Falls Out . . .

First of all I am excited this morning as my weigh in showed I am now down to 187.4. Wooo Hooo!

As, I have been anticipating my hair to begin to fall out about now since I have read it starts somewhere between 2 and 3 months and finally stops about 7 to 9 months, I have been watching for loose falling hairs. I have occasionally noticed one here and one there, but yesterday I did some pull through my hair with my fingers and had more than just a few, my hair has begun the process of falling out.  It isn't falling out in clumps in case you are curious, it is just one here and one there, but it is all over. It is more of a thinning. It does not bother me at this time as I have always had extremely thick hair.  I have decided to let my hair grow out during this time frame and when it has completed the process I will see how my hair looks once it is done and begins to grow back in.

Sometimes are hair can do funny things after stuff like this so I will wait and see if my blonde grows in a bit darker or if I have my grey hair growing in at that time. Only after that will I decide what I need to do with my hair to manage it looking appropriately.  My conclusion is . . . Let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment