Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review of Unjury Unflavored Protein Powder

My shipment of Unjury protein powder arrived yesterday. The bottle was bigger than I expected it be once I saw the box, but the scoop size is so large, that it says it is only 15 servings per the entire bottle. Seems a little spendy for $25, but I will say that just as other people reviewed about the product, it is truly tasteless. I even tasted a bit dry to be sure.



I mixed myself a glass of chocolate milk to try it. No problem, getting it down. It did not change the taste of my drink. It was the easiest 21 grams of protein I ever had to get down.

My only complaint, I had wished that it provided more servings per container. I still have my other liquid protein to get down and I may try it at a later date and see if it still hurts my stomach to save money.

My review is a nutshell, Unjury unflavored protein powder deserves 5 stars for the taste. It did not upset of hurt my stomach. My only thing is I would give it a 2 star for price in this economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment