Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 1, 2013

Eating Eggs

I have finally added scrambled eggs to my diet and have been successful at not getting sick from them as quite a few RNY patients do after surgery. I am increasing my protein and still trying to figure out the timing to get in all the required liquids. I drank unsweetened tea yesterday and it tasted wonderful. I have tried coffee and also drank about 2 ounces of my favorite starbucks blend, but insure I do not over do it, I only order a tall, drink a small amount and let my daughter finish it off.
So far this has worked out wonderful as I satisfy my little craving without over indulging.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are doing well Robyn - I lost track of you on the OH website and am HollyKim helped me find this site and I kept forgetting the title. Phew! You are doing great and everyday better I see! Take care!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! It has been a long process and for the past few days I have almost felt completely normal except for some of the painful areas not completely healed yet on my left side. Other than that I am finally getting out and walking a lot more. I did so much in the last 3 days and my weight reflects that as I am down to 187.4 today. :-)

      Delete