Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Over Did It!

I just learned a valuable lesson. I have been getting out and doing more daily so I can get back to normal as well as be able to exercise. Well, the other day, we were out and decided to look at some new homes. Without thinking we viewed about 5 homes, all with stairs. I did okay going up and down the stairs, but later that evening my stomach area begin to hurt and ache. I was crashed and snoring by 8:00 PM. Then the pay off, yesterday I was so sore, I could barely get up and walk. My muscles in my abdomen are still not healed and sore, so it was too soon to do this much for me. I couldn't sit up in the chair for more than a few minutes at a time, so I ended up sitting in my recliner all day leaned back.

Today, I am much better. My abdomen is still sore and tender, but not nearly what it was yesterday. What did I learn from this, I am not ready for something that intense. My few steps in my home, okay, but multiple homes and multiples steps, not quite there yet.

I am very close to being almost 3 months out from surgery and my doctor did say it could take up to 6 months for my insides to be completely healed after all my complications. After yesterday, I think I will remind myself of that the next time I try to go out and conquer the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment