Pounds to Lose.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Results 11 Weeks since surgery

So far I am still making progress. I am averaging about 3 to 3.5 pounds a week in weight loss. I am down a total of 35 pounds now. It really doesn't seem like much, and yes, I still look fat, but not a big as before. Here is an update of my photos taken yesterday in the parking lot at the local Target.

Before:
August 19, 2013


 Down 35 pounds
November 5, 2013 - NO more double belly roll. :)
 
 

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Looking good girl. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you feel half as good as you look - you must be feeling A OK. Don't trouble too much about the hair issue - I did thin out a bit - but nothing that anyone else would have noticed. Glad to see you looking happy and well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete